Christmas is round the corner, and this is the best time to invest in giving your property a brand new look. With so many of options to choose from, decorating your area with green plants and foliage seem to be the most viable option as they improve the aesthetic appeal of the place almost instantly. As an owner of a commercial property, you will have to keep in mind a host of things which would range from affordability to maintenance.
Artificial or natural: which one to go for?
Though natural plants are quite cheap yet beautiful, they are not easy to maintain. Moreover, regardless of whether you are incorporating them for your theme park or amusement park, hospital or casino, spa or shopping center, you would need many of them to deploy them in the interior as well as exterior. So maintaining them could be a real problem, and you may have to employ someone to look after the plants and care for them all round the year. However, you can easily get rid of these problems with the artificial plants. If you are debating with yourself whether you should choose natural plants or large fake trees, the latter would always be the winner for the following reasons:
- Myriad variety: With artificial plants, you can choose from a wide range of foliage to adorn your commercial area. For instance, if you are looking for deciduous trees to add a Christmas feel, you can get different types of faux cedar plants ranging between different shapes and forms, and thus it becomes easier for you to select.
- Unmatched precision: there was a time when fake plants were made from cheap quality plastic and silk materials as a result of which they lacked the nuances of natural plants. However, the technology has evolved to such an extent that today it is not possible to separate a fake plant from their natural counterparts. If you take a natural cedar plant along with a high-quality faux one, you would not be able to discern which one is produced in the factory and which one is natural.
- Affordable option: Keeping the fake cedar trees to decorate the interiors and exteriors of your commercial property are more affordable than employing natural plants. This is because the fake ones require zero maintenance and you do not have to keep a dedicated professional to look after the plants. Plus, there is no need to replace them from time to time like natural plants; you can rest assured that your fake foliage would stay in their original state for many years to come.
- Easy to clean: If there is an upcoming event or a special function in your commercial premise, you do not have to take some special care to make them look beautiful. If you feel that they need a cleaning, you can simply remove them from their place and soak them in a mild cleaning agent mixed water to help bring back their natural shimmer. Think of doing this with a natural cedar plant; it would be virtually impossible.
- Doesn’t breed insects and bees: If you were to decorate your area with natural plants, there would have been a high possibility that those plants turn into a prospective home for bees and insects which would spread disease and infections. However, with faux foliage, you can eliminate this problem and keep your premises free from all kinds of diseases.
- Lightweight and durable: Though the life-like plants look quite sensitive and fragile, there is no reason to believe that they are fragile. These plants are made from high-quality materials that can withstand all kinds of weather conditions. So you can rest assured that if you place a few cedar plants outdoors, they would retain their natural beauty and shine and not turn pale even after continuous exposure to the sun. This is because the UV protective substances are impregnated deep within the inner layers of the plants so that they are not washed off by rain or snowfall.
What to choose while decorating your commercial landscape?
The primary function of green foliage is to make the premise look more soulful and vibrant and therefore, you should consider incorporating some to keep the warmth of summer alive even during the cold, winter months. However, none of us has the time and scope to look after the natural plants and so we are taking refuge in lifelike fake plants. However, many of us overlook the aspect of what to choose when artificial trees are the option. Since it is not required to keep in mind which plants would grow in which type of climate and weather conditions people can go haphazard in selecting the plants. If you feel that you are running out of innovative ideas, you may seek advice from a professional and see your commercial property transform into a place of divine beauty.
How to incorporate unique ideas while decorating the indoors and outdoors?
An excellent way to change the look of the place and fend off the crisp feel of winter is to incorporate fake cedar trees both interiors as well as outdoors. It would keep the feel of Christmas alive and carry the same theme throughout the property. They would instantly brighten up the area and can beautify those areas where no sunlight reaches. A mood of fun, enjoyment, and relaxation would prevail within your commercial property, and they would not die out with the change of season. You just have to take a little time for checking all the available options and go for the ones that suit your purpose the most.
Plants, whether live or artificial, instill a sense of tranquility and well being. The presence of greenery provides a relaxed atmosphere and creates a warm and inviting space. When artificial plants are used in combination with live plants, it is nearly impossible to tell the difference between the two.
One of the main benefits of using artificial plants is that they are virtually pest-free. Some varieties of live plants are plagued with pests – mealybugs, scale insects, spider mites and fungus nats are all known to ravage live plants. Leaves and soil provide the food to support these pests and with artificial plants, there is no food supply, and thus, no pests.
Artificial plants also require virtually no maintenance. They require no water, sunlight or fertilizer. There are no special feeding requirements for artificial plants; only a slight dusting is required every couple months. Drafty, dark areas may be no match for a palm tree, but cold weather and low light levels are no obstacle for an artificial palm.
Live plants continue to grow over time and a live ficus may eventually outgrow its space. They require special pruning and shaping to ensure the aesthetic is maintained. An artificial plant maintains its height, color and shape for years, without any effort. Artificial plants may be customized to fit with décor – an option live plants do not provide.
Artificial plants allow you to let nature in, without really having to do so.
Artificial trees in commercial space.