If you own a beautiful bungalow or villa, the breathtaking landscape in and around the property will only enhance the overall beauty of the property. A gorgeous property with no landscape will only look dull and drab. However, in today’s fast-paced age, nobody has the time to provide the necessary care and maintenance that plants require. To make it easy for you, we have a wide range of breathtaking and lifelike faux Ficus Benjamina plants for you to use for both indoor as well as outdoor landscaping. These gorgeous artificial plants will bring about a lively and lush green vibe to the surroundings.
Different Places That The Ficus Benjamina Can Be Installed
The faux Ficus Benjamina plants can be installed in a variety of settings. Some of these settings include:
- Corporate Spaces
- Trade shows
- Office lobbies
- Government Offices
- Doctor’s waiting rooms
- Conference rooms
- Banquet halls
Besides the list mentioned above, the artificial plants can typically be placed anywhere as decorative pieces. Particularly when the user is short on time but needs to brighten up the place without any additionally hassles of maintenance; these faux ficus’s are ideal.
Using The Faux Ficus Benjamina To Decorate Events
The beauty of these large artificial trees is that they can be used for decorating events. As an event planner, you are probably constantly looking out for new decoration ideas. These outdoor artificial trees can be used for decorative purposes. Imagine planning a wedding or a birthday brunch or maybe even a corporate event with these lush green and breathtakingly large artificial plants placed around the venue for decoration. We guarantee you that your clients and their guests will be most awed by these faux plants. Another excellent feature of the faux Ficus Benjamina is that they can be used and re-used as per the requirements of the purchaser. These plants have an extremely long shelf life, and one need not worry about them getting spoilt as they are kept away in storage in between events. So, if you are an event planner or run an event management company, investing in these faux plants is an excellent idea. You will be able to re-use the plants for years on end at different events, and they will never run out of style.
Benefits Of Installing The Ficus Benjamina In Your Landscape
- The Ficus Benjamina may look very expensive and unaffordable, but in reality, they are extremely affordable and reasonably priced. One can buy the faux plants in large quantities without having to worry about a hole being burnt through their pockets.
- The artificial ficus plants are maintenance free and require almost no care. Unlike real plants these faux ones do not require regular watering, trimming and occasional repotting. Thus, the purchaser need not spend large sums of money on hiring professional gardeners to maintain the faux plants.
- The artificial ficus plants can be placed indoors and outdoors. Extreme weather conditions do not affect these plants. Exposure to excessive sunlight or rain conditions will not make the leaves of these faux plants fade away or lose their luster.
- The Ficus Benjamina plants are extremely lightweight and easy to install. The purchaser need not hire a professional to install the plants.
- These artificial plants are treated with special chemicals that make them fire retardant. The user need not worry about the plants going up in flames and causing damage to the surrounding areas.
Botanically Correct Ficus Benjamina Plants
The main reason why most people are apprehensive about installing faux plants in their landscapes is because faux plants are often manufactured in a botanically incorrect way. Installing botanically incorrect faux plants are an eyesore and also look extremely unrealistic. Commercial Silk International, on the other hand, has trained and skilled botanists, architects, horticulturists and other professionals on their team. These skilled experts ensure that the manufactured artificial plants, artificial trees are botanically correct and look almost identical to the real plants. In fact, these plants look so realistic that even the most trained eyes are often fooled into believing that the artificial ficus’s are real.
Different Varieties Of Ficus Benjamina Plants
- There are several varieties of Benjamina Ficus plants available for buyers to choose from. These varieties include the following:
- The 16-foot Ficus Benjamina tree that is best suited for outdoor landscapes. This tree is UV protected and will not get damaged by excessive exposure to sunlight.
- The 8-foot Ficus Benjamina tree that is ideal for porches, pool houses, and outdoor spaces
- The 6-foot Ficus Benjamina exotic tree that can be placed at indoors settings as well as outdoors settings. This tree has fire retardant leaves.
- The 48-inches Ficus Benjamina foliage that is suited for both indoors spaces as well as outdoors spaces.
- The 32-inches and 26-inches Ficus Benjamina foliage with fire retardant leaves.
- The 18-foot, 10-foot, 6-foot, 18-foot, 16-foot, 16-foot and 8-foot Ficus Benjamina trees with fire retardant leaves.
- The 60-inches Ficus Benjamina plant with fire retardant leaves
- The 16-foot Ficus Benjamina tree with lights and fire retardant leaves.
So, if you are looking to make a gorgeous landscape outside your home or inside your commercial space, you have come to the right place. These amazing and gorgeous Ficus Benjamina plants are just what you need. Available in a variety of different sizes and types, you can create a whole mystical landscape that will take your guests and visitors breaths away. These easy to install faux plants are just what you need to beautify the surroundings of your commercial and residential spaces. You do not need to worry about maintenance, fires and to clean up after shed leaves; these faux plants are completely hassled free and ideal for the hectic and fast-paced world that we live in. The artificial plants are also affordably priced, extremely lifelike and realistic. We guarantee you that installation of these beautiful plants in your surroundings will bring you a great number of compliments.