Artificial Greenery for Landscaping: A Sight for Sore Eyes that you’ll Absolutely Love
Art is a product of human mind and it enjoys superiority in every field of man’s action, everywhere he needs something that is straight from his heart. From time immemorial man has realized the artistic nature of our environment and was able to choose from it, the best. What else are more comforting, and revitalizing in our nature other than its wonderful flowers and stunning greenery? Scientifically and theoretically any color of this universe, we see are illusions, but not green. Imagine the world without the greenery of plants, it is really disappointing and, it is also scientifically proven that the color green has that innate power within it, to refresh our dull minds. Realizing this quality of plants, we have been using them to beautify our exteriors and interiors of our homes.
Gardens have become an inevitable part of homes and as time passes, the corporate world realizing the ornamental and refreshing power of plants, have placed them inside and outside of their corporate offices, hotels, resorts, and malls. But the problem they faced after placing these flowers and plants inside and outside their offices was that these ornamental beings require a large amount of care and attention to keep them intact and attractive. To tackle this scenario, a new product came into being – artificial plants. Artificial plants come as a solution to decorate your exteriors and interiors evading every problem caused by real plants. Of course, the benefits you get from a living being is absent in these faux creations, but the illusions it creates gives the signs of life within in it.
The Artificial Beauty
There are some obvious reasons to doubt, how these artificial creations are going to match the liveliness of the real plants and flowers? Well here are the reasons why the artificial greenery does match with the reality. They were made of silky fabrics earlier and were a very expensive at a point of time and many times it couldn’t match with the real ones. But with the progression of technology we are able to craft real looking life-like creations. Silk screened polyesters are used in its craft with hand painted and minute details are taken care of to resemble the original. It is this feature of artificial greenery that has increased its popularity and made it one of the main choices for landscape and interior designers.
Whether it’s a shopping mall, a hotel lobby, an airport or even a hospital, it needs a design that could command the attention of your visitors and customers. It should not be something dazzling and stunning; it should have that majestic soothing effect upon people. Sometimes creating an exquisite atmosphere inside your office or commercial space could give a different experience to your customers. You could simply exploit the beauty of the large variety of artificial greenery to give a different outlook to your interiors. The enchanting power of flower, both inside and outside a building is overwhelming and could help in reducing the stress levels among the working force inside.
Wide Range of Selection
Artificially crafted greeneries includes artificial Boston fern bush, outdoor plastic grass bush, artificial hops hanging bush, wild curly grass, moss grass, English Ivy garland, mistletoe, boxwoods, green leather fern leaves, moss rocks, succulent, holly sprays, flocked English Ivy candle, PVC pine swag, sedum greenery, Canadian pine, snowy angel pine, Canadian pine swag, Artic pine spray and many more. The wide range of selection helps to choose the apt choice for your interior. Also, these plants are available to you in different sizes. While settling down to an artificial plant, keep in mind the size of interior space. Positioning the plants at apt locations increases the charm of the area.
You don’t have to worry about the appearance of these plants, the appearance will not betray the illusion it has created. Made of high-quality polyester these plants have a long lasting life. These plants are available to you along with decorative pots. But if you own a decorative pot, you could purchase the plant alone and it could be later planted into the pot. Since the artificial greenery has duplicated a lot of plants, it is advisable to look at every design before concluding your decision.
For example, the artificial Alocasia could be used to on the linear windows, artificial cacti fit well into modern design trends gives extra beauty to your interiors by placing it on a ceramic base. Artificial Dieffenbachia plant could simply marvel your white background interiors by its lime green leafs and so on. We could decorate our interiors in many different ways with these faux creations. Always remember that everything matters at the time of design, you will have to make matching combinations which include the flower pot, background color and the type of flower chosen.
Benefits of Artificial Greenery
Now looking on to the differences between faux decorative plants and their real counterparts, the latter has many advantages. But inside a commercial space, it is not easy for a real plant to continue attracting the people, without shedding the leaves. Real plants demand a large amount of care and attention and that is the sole reason why these artificial creations are here. They could counter the disadvantages of the real plants. Compared to its living counterparts artificial greenery is easy to handle and it creates the same effect upon the viewers. Some of the advantages of artificial plants are following.
- The living plants create a mini ecological environment around it, which could attract living beings like insects and other micro-organisms. But the artificial plants create no such problems and they don’t attract even pet animals. It does not require any special treatment to keep way these microorganisms.
- The faux creations do not require any sunlight or water for its survival. Therefore, they could be placed anywhere inside or outside the commercial spaces according to your choice.
- No living ornamental plant could survive without proper care. Regular watering and pesticide treatments are very necessary to keep these plants alive. Artificial designs demand very less maintenance support and pesticide treatments are out of the question.
- Wide choices of artificial greenery are available according to your needs while the real plants may not be available according to your size preferences and their growth will demand proper displacement from one position to other.
- The biggest advantage of artificial flowers is that they do not grow.
- The faux plants exhibit no signs of withering or do they shed leaves or flowers and it discharges no waste material while their living counterparts exhibit the properties of withering and shedding leaves and flowers. Also, it requires soil and water for its survival.
- Faux Greeneries are also designed for exterior landscape are enabled to prevent UV rays, so no worries about color fading while being exposed to the sun and are designed with extreme care to project the originality
- Whatever the temperature be, these faux plants are least affected by it. They could be placed at any extreme temperatures and are the crafting material is even fire resistant.
- They could be easily displaced from one location to another.
Artificial Greenery could adorn your shopping malls, hotels, hospitals and other commercial interiors. They are the best choice available to you in interior decoration and are very much cost efficient.